New Home Programs
We are proud members of the major new home building programs available for Manitobans. We feel it is critical to your peace of mind to be a part of these credible and important organizations. Feel free to click on the links below to explore what these programs offer towards your home building experience.
We work with some of the best suppliers in the industry. Every one of our products is individually selected with the homeowner in mind. Please visit our suppliers websites to see more excellence in both product and service!
- Star Building Materials
- Jeld-Wen Windows and Doors
- Robinson Lighting
- The Ensuite
- Advance Electronics
Frequently Asked Questions
- Some home builders can become overwhelmed by delays and overextended tradespeople. This is avoided at Mannington Custom Homes through our thorough understanding of realistic project scheduling, and the fact that we only take on so many projects per year.
- Mannington Custom Homes builds an average of 10 houses per year, and Trevor personally inspects each project. The owner – the person you actually deal with – is the same person carrying out site inspections. It’s that personal touch that makes a difference.
- Trevor is always available on his cell phone, so clients have peace of mind in knowing that he is just a phone call away from answering any questions that come up during the process. Unlike some larger builders, where there can be many people to deal with for the variety of steps along the way, Trevor is the only person you need to talk to for all facets of the build.
- We specifically look for tradespeople who are both talented and personable, so you can approach them anytime to ask about the process. We encourage you to visit the jobsite to inspect your home at any time.
- One of the benefits of building a custom home is that you can more accurately direct the cost of building, each step of the way. Kathy and Trevor will work with you to maximize efficiencies as you select the components of your new home.
- While it is true that some custom builders concentrate on large-scale homes, Mannington Custom Homes will consider any project, regardless of its square footage.
- Rather than hand you a couple of positive references, Kathy and Trevor provide an extensive listing of past clients so you can call them yourself and really find out how their builds went.
- Relocating to a new province or city can be an intimidating experience. But, there are fantastic resources available on the web that will make the process much easier. The Government of Manitoba website features an extensive array of links that should address any questions or concerns you may have, from educational guidelines to recreation to transit information, it’s all in one place. Of course, Kathy or Trevor would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your relocation.